ASHI Certified Inspector
I bring peace of mind to your home purchase.
Things I do for you
- Driveways, walkways, grade steps, patios and retaining walls
- Building perimeter, land grade and water drainage adjacent to the foundation
- Identify exterior items that might adversely effect the structure
- Windows, doors, exposed area of chimneys, rain gutters and roof
- Foundation walls, grade slab and floor slab including inspection for water damage
- Exposed bearing walls, posts, piers, beams, sub-floors, chimney and stairs
- Roof structure and attic insulation
- Electrical, heating and cooling, and plumbing systems
Why get an Inspection?
Discover the true condition of the house you are buying. Contact me today!
This is your biggest investment. Know what you’re getting into without surprises and costly repair expenses.
I make sure you understand what it takes to be a homeowner and just how to maintain your home for lasting comfort and value.
Still not convinced? Here is another one:
“Columbia Valley Inspection Services pricing is very reasonably priced and even offers a discount to those who have served in our armed forces. I am confident and highly recommend any individual who needs his services to give him a call. If you don’t….. you will wish you did later.”John Poyner | Real Estate Broker
“Jeff is awesome!! He did my first inspection a couple years ago and just did another inspection for the house I am currently purchasing!! He is very thorough, takes pictures, gives honest opinion and backs his work. I wouldn’t go with anyone else!! He also gave a military discount which was the icing on the cake. It was an overall awesome experience!!”Nina Wysock | Repeat Customer