Buying a house is one of life's biggest decisions. Before you close, you'll want a professional inspection of the house to ascertain its true condition. As your home inspector, I'll provide a written report that will include an evaluation of the house's major systems and outlying areas, including:
- Driveways, walkways, grade steps, patios and retaining walls
- Building perimeter, land grade and water drainage adjacent to the foundation
- Identify exterior items that might adversely effect the structure
- Windows, doors, exposed area of chimneys, rain gutters and roof
- Foundation walls, grade slab and floor slab including inspection for water damage
- Exposed bearing walls, posts, piers, beams, sub-floors, chimney and stairs
- Roof structure and attic insulation
- Electrical, heating and cooling, and plumbing systems
I strongly encourage all of our clients to accompany us during the inspection. You should feel free to ask me any questions you may have during the inspection process. I will not only point out problems and explain them to you. I will also show you the good points of the house as well. Plus, I will explain what routine maintenance is needed to keep the house in top condition. This will help you to get the most benefit from the inspection and gain the understanding of the systems that make up your home, and how to maintain them.
Discover the true condition of the house you are buying. Contact me today!